* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The suggestion is VELMA, who remains well handicapped and looks as if she’s on her way back to winning form. Big Dutchie is second choice, ahead of Harry George, Lenny’s Spirit and Vintage Polly in that order of preference.
The clear form pick is ALREHB, who was late to hit the racecourse but showed plenty of promise for Charles Hills and looks a bright recruit for Kevin Philippart De Foy. His main threats may be interesting newcomers Sapore Di Sale and Tyrrhenian Sea.
Preference is for NOVAK (nap), who showed improvement here in October and may well have more to offer on this surface. Muveran is feared most as he ties in closely with the selection on one piece of course form. Muveran’s unexposed stablemate Taj Alola has possibilities if taking well to AW.
Unexposed filly HEART THROB is taken to build on her C&D novice success and follow up on this return to handicap company. Second choice is Pallas Lord, who has solid claims back down in grade. Sleight, Jems Bond and Harvest Day are also on the shortlist, in that order of preference.
There’s an open look to this handicap. The unexposed Lead Story is clearly thriving at present and looks a likely contender, along with Tadleel if he brings his ‘A’ game. Neither Spartan Fighter nor Kind Review is ruled out but preference is for CRY HAVOC. Rae Guest’s filly shaped encouragingly at Lingfield last time and could be poised to strike on her Tapeta debut.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
The vote goes to MONSIEUR KODI, who could be on a very handy opening mark judged on his second behind a useful colt at Wolverhampton last time. Second choice is Doomsday, who ran well here last time, ahead of Ringo Starlight. Many others also have possibilities in an open-looking handicap.
Good Night Mr Tom could bounce back now dipping back into Class 6 company with a recent run behind him but Oriental Lilly and ABSOLUTE DREAM come here in good order and the selection can continue his productive spell over this trip.
The class-dropping pair Mayelf and Lucky Lucky Man are both of some interest but recent C&D winners Kilconquhar and FIRCOMBE HALL are marginally preferred. The selection still looks well treated on this year’s best efforts.
GET FAST RESULTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
- WE’VE GOT ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU NEED
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Welsh Grand National: Highland Hunter the favourite after Sandown success
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up