* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It should pay to give another chance to the expensive maiden point winner GUILY BILLY, who was beaten at short odds at Clonmel on his racecourse debut. Park Hind wasn’t beaten far last time at Punchestown and is respected, while the race would take on a different complexion if Hauturiere gets a run.
HELLO FROM PADDY POWER NEWS!
The hat-trick seeker ROBYNDEGLORY looks the one to beat and can defy a 6lbs higher mark after scoring at Limerick last month. Clonmel maiden winner Optional Mix and Kilashee, who was outclassed in better company at Punchestown on Sunday, are other leading contenders.
Runner-up in a Grade 3 against geldings last season, ANGELS DAWN looks to have a good opportunity to get off the mark if at her best after a long lay-off. Derrylinda was a creditable second on her first start over flights at Galwayand this longer trip will suit, while dual bumper winner Agritime is a noteworthy hurdling debutant.
GET THE LOW-DOWN ON THE FORM
- READ UP ON OUR TIDY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
Having won as he liked at Clonmel last week LOVELY MOON is set to go up 15lbs. He should have no problem here with a mandatory 5lbs extra. Iridescent shaped well on his final start last season. Kingston Kid, Presenting Paddy and penalised Cork winner Thedancingfarrier are the pick of the remainder.
After three creditable efforts over fences, SHES SOME DOLL can put her experience to good use. Yabo and Hardwired look to be her main dangers.
GET YOUR FAST RESULTS QUICKER THAN A HICCUP
- WE’VE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
Even if there are flattering aspects to her Down Royal second ECHOES OF FAMILY (NAP) has an obvious chance in this grade on overall form in recent months. Springfield Lodge warmed up for this with a recent hurdles run and should be competitive. Arctic Ambition goes chasing for the first time off a mark that gives him a realistic chance.
Tried in a hood here on his first start for the champion trainer, VIVA DEVITO showed plenty in a Punchestown Festival bumper in April and is likely to improve. Bugs Moran has run well on both starts and looks likely to contend along with She Is Electric and Sandown third Lieutenant Highway.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Thursday horse racing NAPs: Get all today’s best bets in PP News’ table
- Thursday Warwick horse racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets in the card
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up