* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
HELLO FROM PADDY POWER NEWS!
Progressive since upped in trip in a tongue-tie, this mark should be within range for DESERT EMPEROR and he’s preferred to Monsaraz, who again didn’t see out 1m6f last time, and Inn The Bull, who’s fairly treated back on the Flat.
GET YOUR FAST RESULTS QUICKER THAN A HICCUP
- WE’VE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
Swapped is likely to leave behind his rather moderate debut effort and this is distinctly less competitive. Bobby Socks has plenty going for him on his debut and may be the main threat to PEBBLY LUNAR LADY, absent since April but with the form to go very close in this.
This looks likely to chiefly involve those higher in the handicap and topweight VENGEUR DE GUYE is taken to benefit from this drop in grade, with conditions likely to suit. Llantara goes well fresh and may prove next best, while Ettila De Sivola is much respected. An on-song Halcyon Days would also be competitive.
GET THE LOW-DOWN ON THE FORM
- READ UP ON OUR TIDY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
Previous C&D winner Silverscape has more to offer but he will need to progress to defy a penalty. Khathak is bred to be smart but he has had a wind op ahead of his debut. ASEAN LEGEND has shown more than enough in his two starts to make him the one to beat and this looks a good opportunity to open his account.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up