* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
HELLO FROM PADDY POWER NEWS!
A winning pointer early in her career, GET A TONIC shaped up nicely when she was third on debut in a bumper at Warwick back in February. Dan Skelton’s mare was second here over 2m as she went over hurdles for the first time in October and followed that up with a win at Leicester last time out. Don’t be surprised if she goes in again here.
A winner of four races at Chepstow, Ludlow and Warwick last winter, MR WASHINGTON was back in the winner’s enclosure last time out at Chepstow again after nine months off and that was just 18 days ago. On that form, you’d have to fancy the Tom Symonds-trained gelding to be in the mix in this contest.
GET THE LOW-DOWN ON THE FORM
- READ UP ON OUR TIDY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
RED LION LAD was picked up for €155,000 after winning his only start over points in Ireland and David Pipe’s charge had his best effort to date with a third in a Chepstow maiden back in February. He is tongue tied here for his handicap debut and the step up in trip should suit.
GET YOUR FAST RESULTS QUICKER THAN A HICCUP
- WE’VE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
SOYOUNIQUE has already won twice on the all-weather at Wolverhampton and Lingfield earlier this year, those victories were for his previous yard under Sir Mark Todd. Now switched to Stuart Williams, he is fancied to defy his recent absence from the track and still appeals as being capable of better. Kodi Gold and Redzone are the biggest dangers to our selection.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Tuesday UK horse racing tips: 3 must-see picks for meetings
- Tuesday Fontwell horse racing tips: Timeform’s best bets for Tuesday’s card
- Tuesday Uttoxeter horse racing tips: A classy 12/1 shot tops our best bets today
- Tuesday horse racing NAPS: Get all today’s best bets in PP News’ table
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up