* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
I’ve gone for Choice Of Words for Martin Brassil. He was very easy on the eye at Galway in October and I don’t think there’s much between the two Gordon Elliott runners Party Central and Humble Glory. I’m skipping over them and going with Choice Of Words.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
I’m going with Magic Daze after her 25-length win last time out at Cork. That was a bit compelling so I’ll back her to do it again!
I just can’t see past Envoi Allen. He has a run under the belt after impressing at Down Royal in October. Envoi Allen is special and just better than the rest.
I don’t see a reason to oppose Energumene in this one. It’s a no-brainer!
Ferny Hollow has beaten Bob Olinger and Appreciate It – that’s good enough for me!
Paddy Power’s best bets:
- STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE WITH OUR RACECARDS FOR EVERY UK & IRELAND MEETING
- GET ALL THE WINNERS FIRST WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- King George VI Chase: Lostintranslation cut for Kempton Boxing Day feature
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up