* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of the four best performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
The veteran in the field SUTTON MANOR may be on a little bit of a poor run, but he showed signs of encouragement on his comeback run over hurdles at Hexham at the start of October. Lucinda Russell’s charge gets the nod to take the opener at Haydock today.
AUTHOR’S DREAM may be up 5lbs from his last outing, but there is no doubting he is the most feared horse in the field. The William Knight-trained runner comes into this contest having won three times over this course and distance, he also has seven victories from 27 Flat outings. Last time out he won a nine-runner handicap late in October at Kempton and he rates as the selection here.
BLUE MEDICI was out just 18 days ago at Wolverhampton, where he ran creditably to be fifth in a niggly affair. He seemed in need of a stiffer test though, and Mark Loughnane’s should get that here.
The St Simon Stakes at Newbury just didn’t go the way it was supposed to for SISKANY, but he remains a progressive three-year-old and could well bounce back here for trainer Charlie Appleby. It picked up a win at Newmarket at the beginning of October and that proved he is well up to winning at this level. Fox Tal, Outbox and Tartlette are the biggest dangers to him in the field.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: A classy 11/2 shot tops our Haydock selections today
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Lingfield on Wednesday
- Tiger Roll next race: Grand National hero handed Saturday Aintree entry
- Becher Chase 2021: Chris’s Dream heads the weights as 26 eye Aintree glory
- King George VI Chase: Lostintranslation cut for Kempton Boxing Day feature
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up