* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing calendar we bring you a punt-packed NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the picks you’ll require for that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that great guide to work for us, so we’re going to use it to point you in the direction what could be a smart Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
This looks to be a weak race for the grade it’s in, so SKY POWER gets another chance. Ralph Beckett’s charge hasn’t quite got over the line this term, but the strength of the opposition gives him a chance to do just that here. Alba Rose is a filly in form and rates as the biggest danger to our selection.
KING ARISE is the half-brother to Flindt, who is a fairly useful hurdler. Richard Newland’s gelding won his only start over points at Garthorpe back in April and you can’t rule him out as he begins his career over hurdles.
It’s not surprising that MILLIONAIRE WALTZ dances into this contest as the favourite as he looks to win over this course and distance for the fourth time in-a-row. Ben Haslam’s runner tends to be ridden patiently and is up 6lbs in this contest. However, he clearly acts on tapeta and is a fairly useful handicapper.
Star Shield may have had 13 runs since his last win back in September 2020 at Haydock, but he has had numerous close calls since and is always competitive. The David O’Meara-trained gelding gets the nod here to finally get over the line this year.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: A super 6/1 shot leads our best bets at Southwell today
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Lingfield on Tuesday with Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK
- Becher Chase 2021: Chris’s Dream heads the weights as 26 eye Aintree glory
- King George VI Chase: Lostintranslation cut for Kempton Boxing Day feature
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up