* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The most obvious answer is BOOK OF SECRETS, who was nicely clear of the third when second at Bangor on his recent stable/hurdle debut. Cuban Cigar is a very rare runner over hurdles for top Flat trainer Richard Hannon and looks interesting. Buxted Too, Krypton Gold and Parliament Hill are other recruits from the Flat with possibilities.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Confidence in ROBEAM is somewhat shaky, given he was well beaten on the Flat last month and never really got involved in a recent handicap hurdle at Hexham. However, he won on the Flat three starts ago and this very weak seller provides him with an excellent chance to double his hurdling tally. Jewari Of Saints will also appreciate today’s drop in grade, but the main threat to the selection could be Gaia Vallis.
The pick is REILLY, who might have bumped into a useful one when second on his hurdling debut at Exeter 26 days ago. Surrey Quest showed more than enough on his bumper debut in May to suggest he can make his mark over hurdles at some stage, while Pitch It Up was in the process of making a promising hurdle debut before virtually falling in the home straight at Chepstow.
Another chance is readily given to LONIMOSS BARELIERE (NAP), who suffered some interference and didn’t enjoy the run of the race when a beaten favourite at Uttoxeter two weeks ago and is better judged on last month’s second to a progressive rival there. Last-time-out winner Presuming Ed looks the most obvious danger, but Taqwaa is a possible improver if today’s new headgear combination has the desired effect.
FANFAN DU SEUIL is a big player in this for Tom George if judged on his Huntingdon run two starts ago. Seaborough ran well in defeat at Uttoxeter a week ago and certainly deserves to get another hurdling win on the board.
15:30 Tashunka – last race abandoned by the Leicester stewards
Dorisa Queen made a perfect start for Dan Skelton and she remains capable of better now her stamina is being more fully tested. She’s high on the shortlist, along with the frustrating Midnight Callisto, but TASHUNKA shaped nicely on her return to action and the drop back in trip could see her get off the mark.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Our 7 plays to shine at Fairyhouse on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s slick picks at Fairyhouse on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 5 to thrive at Fairyhouse on Sunday
- Lucky 15 tips today: Sunday’s best bets at Fairyhouse from our pundits
- Rachael Blackmore’s 5 booked rides at Fairyhouse on Sunday including Honeysuckle
- King George VI Chase: Lostintranslation cut for Kempton Boxing Day feature
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up