*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Having had Torygraph 4l behind when making their chasing debuts at Punchestown last time, DEWCUP can confirm the form, though the former will strip fitter today. The sound surface is more in the selection’s favour. Max Flamingo and Holymacapony are capable of going well.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Maxine O’Sullivan’s experience is a positive in regard to FAVORI LOGIQUE (nap) who arguably has the strongest recent form-claims in any case. Halsafari rates a danger on the form of two Cork runs over shorter trips, and the locally-trained pair Lord Lariat and Nobody Home are also quite appealing. Jody Townend will be an asset on the veteran My Manekineko.
This looks open but DUNVEGAN has plenty going for him as a dual course winner who has been in good form on the Flat and got into the money in a valuable Punchestown festival event at the end of last season. There should be more to come from Poseidon who got 9lb extra for winning on his handicap debut at Cork. More recent winners Epson Du Houx and Buddy Rich also come into it.
As a debut winner of the Goffs Land Rover ADAMANTLY CHOSEN may be good enough to cope with Gringo D’Aubrelle who picked up hurdling experience when second to a talented sort at Galway early last month and has since won a Navan bumper in great style. Harald Hardrad, who overcame a long absence to win a Clonmel bumper, looks best of the remainder.
The geldings face a very stern test against the Cheltenham bumper sixth GRANGEE who won two graded mares’ bumpers last season. Place possibilities include point-to-point winner Watch House Cross, Enki Flacke who won a Perth bumper before joining Gordon Elliott, and Musta Lovea Lovea.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
It might pay to keep the faith with BROOMFIELDS JEREMY, who on the face of it was poor at Clonmel last time, but was never in a position to make a challenge. On earlier form, Whatsnotoknow and It Could Be You are closely matched with him, while Irish National third Enjoy D’Allen should go well off his much lower hurdles mark. Mt Leinster Gold is interesting.
Some promising sorts in this. None more so than RODANICHE, who appreciated the step-up to this trip at Wexford last time and can win again. His stablemate Chemical Energy is a big danger, while Lunar Display and McAlpine should also go well.
Gordon Elliott is three-handed here, with SANTONITO looking the pick and he is selected to get off the mark on debut. The Willie Mullins-trained The Nice Guy is of obvious interest and is feared, as is Noel Meade’s Steel Cable. Western Flyer and The Flier Begley look best of those with form.
Fairyhouse tips today
* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 8 slick picks for Saturday’s ITV Races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 8 sweet picks for Saturday’s ITV Races
- Horse Racing tips: 8 plays Paddy Power rates for Saturday’s ITV Races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 4 fab fancies at Fairyhouse on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Saturday card at Newcastle with Timeform
- Long Distance Hurdle runner-by-runner guide as Paisley Park faces 5 rivals at Newbury
- King George VI Chase: Lostintranslation cut for Kempton Boxing Day feature
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up