* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of the four best performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
After scoring twice at Fontwell, NASSALAM continued good form for most of last season. This useful hurdler showed yet again why he was a good prospect at Ascot last month on his seasonal reappearance, winning a 19-furlong handicap on debut over fences. That victory came despite Gary Moore’s runner jumping left that day and a bold showing could be on the cards here.
THE MACON LUGNATIC picked up a third hurdles success of his career Ffos Las back in May. Fluency was an issue at Bangor a couple of weeks ago, but showed more than enough first time up over fences there to be encouraged.
THOMAS DARBY showed off his credentials with great effort in the Stayers Hurdle at Aintree earlier this year. Olly Murphy’s gelding is a smart hurdler, who stays at 25 furlongs and travels strongly most days. Don’t be surprised if he upsets the apple cart here.
Roger Fell’s RAYDOUN makes his polytrack debut here today. The colt may still be a maiden, but his first attempt over 7 furlongs at Newcastle last time out was very promising and that’s why he merits consideration in this one.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best Friday bets at Newbury for ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s best bets for Friday’s all weather action
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for ITV Racing on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s Friday picks at Newbury include nifty 9/2 play
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Friday card at Doncaster with Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Long Distance Hurdle runner-by-runner guide as Paisley Park faces 5 rivals at Newbury
- Tingle Creek 2021: Shishkin ruled out as new antepost favourite emerges
- Ladbrokes Trophy: Willie Mullins boasts leading contender as 22 stand ground
- King George VI Chase: Lostintranslation cut for Kempton Boxing Day feature
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up