* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A good opportunity for NORTHERN BOUND to quickly resume winning ways with all three of his rivals arriving with something to prove. Valence d’Aumont was in the process of running better when falling at Wetherby so is next best.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
BOB’S BAR sets a clear standard and is taken to defy a penalty with the step up in trip likely to suit. Etincelle Artiste and Lyrical Genius are a couple of interesting hurdling debutants to keep an eye on.
HUNTSMANS JOG is really getting the hang of chasing now following a low-key start and looks ready to strike. The Newest One is considered the main threat.
Not so competitive as the numbers suggest, and TIME FOR TIMONE is fancied to take a big step forward now going handicapping after a wind op and open his account. Demi Sang is far more exposed but weighted to go well if backing up his recent Sedgefield second, with course-winner Grand Enterprise also worth a second look for place purposes.
WHITE WALKER is prone to errors, but he escapes a penalty for last week’s Catterick success, so is the percentage call to follow up. Starsky is respected back hurdling, while Moon King may still have a bigger performance in the locker if he can brush up his jumping.
BRELAN D’AS has been rejuvenated recently and seemed to have plenty in hand at Newcastle last week, so he’s likely to complete a hat-trick off a mark that is still lenient based on old form. Slanelough and Sir Tivo should give their running, but both lack the selection’s handicapping scope.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best Friday bets at Newbury for ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s best bets for Friday’s all weather action
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for ITV Racing on Friday
- Long Distance Hurdle runner-by-runner guide as Paisley Park faces 5 rivals at Newbury
- Tingle Creek 2021: Shishkin ruled out as new antepost favourite emerges
- Ladbrokes Trophy: Willie Mullins boasts leading contender as 22 stand ground
- King George VI Chase: Lostintranslation cut for Kempton Boxing Day feature
- Cheltenham Festival: Buzz cut as Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle market shaken up