* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
New Mission, Superior Force and Box To Box all have something to recommend them, but there are a couple of interesting candidates at the foot of the weights. Eddie The Beagle can progress again now upped in trip for his nursery debut, but YOUNG WINSTON has had excuses in two runs since a cosy Ripon win and this trip could prompt further improvement.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Four yards are doubly represented, with Charlie Appleby responsible for the two penalised runners, and Andrew Balding and the Gosdens each saddling a pair of newcomers – the latter’s 300,000gns yearling Aerospace drawing the eye.
Flamborough’s Nottingham blowout may have been down to the soft ground and he’s respected. However, this stiffer test looks ideal for TAMILLA, who shaped with a deal of promise on her turf debut three weeks ago.
A few of interest, but SHAMLAAN (NAP) made a big impression when winning on his debut for this yard at Lingfield and he is taken to defy a 10lbs rise despite the switch in surface. Well-connected He’s A Gentleman could be the main danger, with Josies Kid next on the list. Handicap debutante Saliteh is also worth a look although she could find this test on the sharp side.
An unappealing betting event with the two form principals Nizaaka and Originator both having something to prove. The former is unlikely to be found a better opportunity to get off the mark. However, it might be worth taking a chance on ZAGHAL, who offered a bit more when sixth at Newcastle 15 days ago.
Mondammej and Venturous should be arriving late on the scene and a win for either would come as no surprise. EXALTED ANGEL wasn’t at his best at Lingfield 10 days ago, but he had plenty of use made of him after a break and he might be the answer back at 5 furlongs today.
There is a slight question mark over the stamina of OZ LEGEND, but he made a pleasing start for his new stable three weeks ago and is selected to go one better today. Songkran, Desert Emperor and Duke Of Verona are feared most in that order.
A competitive event for the grade. Okaidi and Red Allure both have form claims, but neither has fared well on the draw front. It Must Be Faith, Bluella and Billy Dylan all have something to recommend them, but MANSFIELD should get a good tow into the race and he may prove the answer.
Qaaraat is the obvious starting point after his recent course and distance third, but he’s on a losing run of 27. There are alternatives, headed by BARE GRILS, who finished lame from stall 12 over 7.2 furlongs here last time and looks worth another chance now back to sprinting. Lancashire Life and The Tron are two others to consider, although the latter has been turned over as favourite on his last four starts now.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Your best bets at Southwell on Tuesday from Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Punchestown on Tuesday
- Lucky 15 tips today: Tuesday’s best bets from across the tracks using our NAPs table
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Tingle Creek 2021: Shishkin tops Paddy’s antepost market as 14 entries revealed
- Ladbrokes Trophy: Willie Mullins boasts leading contender as 22 stand ground