* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of the four best performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
MY SISTER SARAH picked off a Listed win over hurdles for Willie Mullins last year at Limerick and he seems to have spotted a decent chance for her to pick up a second win in this sphere at Kempton. Nico de Boinville is onboard and that is always a plus, while the weights have also been kind to her chances. Dragon Bones and Getaway Totherock are likely to be the biggest dangers to our selection.
FERNHILL LAD comes into this race on the back of a good effort at Carlisle last month over 2-and-a-half miles and appeals to us in this contest now stepped up in trip. He may still be a maiden after nine outings over hurdles, but with cheekpieces reached for, he can challenge to break that duck.
It’s fair to say that ARDERA CROSS has had a few struggles this term, but William Young’s charge clearly loves the Ayr track and won here three times last season. He looks very well treated and that’s why he gets the nod on a handy mark.
PASO DOBLE scored on the Flat over this course and distance in May, and remains unexposed over hurdles. The Paul Nicholls-trained gelding came back from the break with a slightly disappointing effort in the Persian War Hurdle at Chepstow last month. However, that may have been a pipe-opener for this contest, and he is worth giving another chance to here.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing Tips: Through the Ayr card on Monday with Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK
- Tingle Creek 2021: Shishkin tops Paddy’s antepost market as 14 entries revealed