* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The Fusil Raffles form from their Newton Abbot run has worked out well and Bravemansgame looks the most likely of these to go on to bigger and better things.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Dashel Drasher has never been beaten at Ascot but could be vulnerable to Master Tommytucker, who has the benefit of his Wetherby pipe opener over hurdles in October.
Bass Rock has won on good and soft ground which is always a bonus. The step up to 3m looks well within his grasp too.
Buzz won the Cesarewitch last time out and loves good ground more than some of his rivals here. That’ll do me!
Bristol De Mai will be ready to rock but a few of the others mightn’t be fully wound up. Imperial Aura goes well fresh and has had a wind op so I feel he’s well worth taking a chance on.
Amoola Gold seems to love Ascot. He has run there three times, won twice and was second the other time, all of them in close finishes.
There’s plenty to like about Strictlyadancer‘s Cheltenham victory last weekend and he can keep winning here.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Betfair Chase 2021 runners and riders, Haydock racecard & how to watch
- Becher Chase 2021 weights revealed as Mac Tottie eyes Aintree double
- Tingle Creek 2021: Shishkin tops Paddy’s antepost market as 14 entries revealed