* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Gamine has an amazing record of nine victories from 10 starts and the only time she was beaten was when she tried to stretch out over a mile in the Kentucky Oaks. She’s back down over the long sprint distance here. She just has a real aggressive running style and will be forwardly positioned with the main danger likely to be Bella Sofia if you wanted to try and look for the first two.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Golden Pal was very unlucky not to win the Norfolk at the Royal meeting back in 2020 and it was good to see him get back on track last time in very easy fashion as he was a major disappointment when he came over and ran at York in the Nunthorpe. We have strong claims with Glass Slippers, Emaraaty Ana and A Case Of You but this incredibly tight bullring of a track will suit the American home team better.
Life Is Good should arguably be coming in here with a 100 per cent record as two starts ago at Saratoga he was confidently handled and just failed to hold on from a fast finisher. Irad Ortiz got the lucky call up last time and made no mistake at Belmont, winning by a wide looking 5 1/2 lengths. His odds actually look pretty decent all things considered.
Loves Only You could be a massive winner for the Japanese over the turf at Del Mar and it’s no surprise to see her at a solid price for this contest. I look back at her red-hot run over in Dubai when she was a close third behind Mishriff and Chrono Genesis and if she can reproduce that level of form surely she’s going to take a strong hand in the finish.
Master Of The Seas found Poetic Flare too good early on in the season in the 2000 Guineas. We didn’t see him for ages until a reappearance run at Newmarket where he looked as if he would definitely improve for the outing. He then didn’t manage to back that up in the Queen Elizabeth at Ascot but he’s surely better than that and comes in as a very low mileage improver for this contest and he has been handed the inside starting position to boot.
Tarnawa ran an absolute cracker over in France and looked as if she was only outdone by the very testing conditions. She does have a lot stacked against her with her starting position and also coming into this off such a big effort. However, that form is just so strong and provided she gets a little bit of luck on the way round, she can get the job done under the Irish champion jockey Colin Keane.
Jason Weaver’s best bets:
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 6 sweet picks for Del Mar on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 7 to shine in Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s fine fancies for Saturday’s ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 5 value plays across the tracks on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Saturday card at Aintree with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 things to watch for at Aintree on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 10 Irish National Hunt horses to follow this season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season