* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a tip-loaded NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the picks you’ll require for that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test for us, so we’re going to use it to steer you in the direction what could be a smart Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
ROMANOR goes well around Stratford and shouldn’t be easily dismissed in this contest. The Seamus Mullins-trained gelding can be a headstrong sort, but he is going through a really good spell at the moment and wasn’t beaten far by Makka Pakka over this course and distance less than a fortnight ago.
AT A PINCH stepped up to win 12-runner maiden at Kempton 22 days ago. John & Thady Gosden’s charge is a fairly useful filly. She could improve to be a right player in this race, and it is certainly dangerous to rule her out.
Tom Ward’s ROMAN MIST is useful operator, who has been victorious in four handicaps already this year. She won at Nottingham in April and July, and Ffos Las and Wolverhampton in August. She followed that up with credible fourth-placed efforts at since Ascot and in a listed race event at Saint-Cloud. This filly acts on polytrack and usually travels strongly, having Tom Marquand in the saddle is also a bonus.
Our preference is for CAPTAIN DRAKE here, he won a 2m7f hurdle off this mark on last season’s reappearance at Uttoxeter. Harry Fry’s charge is a marathon chaser and should go well at the Welsh track.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Lingfield on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Thursday card at Stratford with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: A classy 12/1 play tops our best bets at Clonmel today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season