* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It was an eye-catching run from STEAK AND ONIONS when left with too much to do at Listowel last time and with the potential of her coming on for that run, she ought to go well again here. Motown Maggie is an obvious threat after an improved effort last time and Kilbarry Chianti should be in the mix again.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
The improving DEFINITEADARE from the Thomas Cooper yard rates as our selection. The gelding has improved since handicapping and gained a second hurdle win in his latest outing at Listowel back in September. Meanwhile, Gali Flight should appreciate a step up in trip.
It looks like impressive point-to-point winner GUILY BILLY has been found a nice opportunity on debut and it will be surprising if he doesn’t make the most of it. Fourneux D’Isanka has the ability to at least give him a race, while Seaforth Mancy can run respectably.
This is open, but TRUCKERS ANGEL has been shaping okay over an insufficient 2m in maiden hurdle company and she’s a likely improver stepping up in trip on handicap debut. Go Gill Go warrants respect with Jamie Codd booked and Kate Ill Know could be involved if she comes on for her latest start.
Course winner FIRST TOUCH has been in good form of late, winning his last hurdle start prior to a big run in defeat over fences last time and a 6lbs rise for the hurdle success isn’t insurmountable. Dedanann’s strike-rate is a little off-putting, but he was right back to his best last time and warrants consideration from a workable mark. Conversely, there was nothing wrong with Thunderosa’s win rate last season and he can bounce back from a below par run when last seen if he’s fully fit on return.
Dropping down in trip after running freely over 3m last time, SAPPHIRE LADY (NAP) could take some pegging back from the front. Sayce Gold is a fascinating runner making her chasing debut and has the rating to go well, while Make My Heart Fly won’t be far away.
Still lightly-raced over fences, SHOPPING AROUND is put forward in a tricky event. She has won when fresh in the past and has the form to take this if at her best. Ricky Langford, Dontdooddson and Bellgrove can give her most to do.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Lingfield on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Thursday card at Stratford with Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season