* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of the four best performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
POET’S LADY may have been last of 13 in handicap at Haydock 12 days ago and could possibly be in the handicapper’s grip for now. But, she was back from a break and here latest win at Beverley in May was only two starts ago. She goes on soft ground too and that is a plus.
VISION CLEAR arrives here on much reduced mark for the Gary Moore yard, who are in great form right now. So, with that being said, it would be no surprise to see the gelding take a step forward here. His mark has come down considerably and he may well be fitter for his Flat run at Nottingham back at the beginning of the month. The betting may give you a good guide to follow and cheekpieces are on for this contest.
BURIRAM may be seeking his first victory this season and he raced less freely than in some races before in a 2m contest at York last time, but ended up running on well to go down by a head. He has a career-high mark, but is more than capable of winning a race like this and things might be coming together for Ralph Beckett’s charge. He went past Midrarr well inside the final furling in that York event and ended up almost three lengths ahead of her at the winning post.
ROSIE ROCK and California Poppy had good runs last time out and it’s encouraging that they have been both been left on the same marks. Adrian McGuinness’ entrant was admirable third of 14 in handicap over this course and distance 12 days ago, faring best of those held up. This filly is a big player in this race under the great Colin Keane in the saddle.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 6 best bets at Fakenham on Wednesday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Wednesday card at Taunton with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: An ace 22/1 shot top our Nottingham selections today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season