* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
HERMES BELLEVUE offered plenty in a couple of juvenile contests at Pau in January, and given the yard he has now joined, improvement should be forthcoming. Grandeur d’Ame was a good bumper horse for Oliver Sherwood and is sure to do better at some point over hurdles.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
It wasn’t an actual mistake as such that led to A LITTLE CHAOS unshipping Ciaran Gethings early on when making her chase debut at Worcester, and she has every chance judged on last season’s hurdling exploits. Makety hit the target at the second attempt in this sphere and she has to enter calculations, but Barbados Blue is likely to emerge as the main danger if her jumping passes the test.
ALIOMAANA gained compensation for a late fall when hammering limited opposition at Perth last month and she looks up to defying a penalty. The Yellow Mini and Ramure are solid at this sort of level, but a bigger threat may emerge in the shape of Kalma representing Alan King.
PADDYS MOTORBIKE improved over hurdles last term and appeals as the type to do better still in this sphere, so he’s fancied to become the latest reappearing winner from his in-form yard. Fellow chasing debutant Atholl Street looks the obvious danger ahead of Cenotice.
VOCAL DUKE is lightly raced over hurdles and found some improvement on his second start for his new yard when edging ahead close home at Uttoxeter earlier this month. He gets the nod to defy a 4lbs higher mark, with Ottavio feared for Richard Newland. Market support for Vision Clear would also need to be viewed positively.
It’s perhaps worth giving another chance to SEEMINGLY SO, as he was sent off favourite and looked to be travelling with plenty of purpose when coming to grief at Perth in the summer on his first outing for Laura Morgan. Achy Breaky Heart has to be feared as she goes in search of a quick hat-trick, while Tommie Beau was in flying form over hurdles when last seen back in May.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Wednesday card at Taunton with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season