* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
TIMIYRA took a step forward from her debut when second at Thurles nearly three weeks ago, and she should win a race such as this. The Algarve has a similar profile and is respected, while Native Queen is an interesting newcomer.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
As competitive as the field size suggests, with DRAGON OF MALTA the selection following a career-best second at Limerick a fortnight ago. Adelisa is a consistent performer who should be a factor back in a handicap, with Kodiac Prince also of interest.
MISTER WILSON looked more straightforward with cheekpieces back on and advanced his form considerably in the process when a clear-cut winner at Gowran Park a week ago. A subsequent 9lbs rise may not prevent further success, with Lexi’s Dream (runner-up in that race) the biggest threat again.
INDULGING may have needed the run back from a break at Listowel last month and is the one to beat if he can recapture the form he showed when a close fourth behind a few useful types at Navan in the spring. Carlton Banks left his debut behind when runner-up at the Curragh last month and looks next best ahead of John Feane’s Inveterate.
ASK DELANEY was much improved when a wide-margin winner at Limerick earlier in the month and still looks weighted to go close despite taking a 12lbs hike here. Hat-trick seeking Dutch Schaefer also arrives firmly on the up and is feared most. Clear Quartz has hinted at a revival of late and needs considering too on the back of his Gowran third.
It’s little wonder that connections of PITA PINTA are keen to strike while the iron is hot, following the filly’s decisive success at Navan last week. She again has conditions to suit and should prove hard to beat under a penalty. That said, Dublin Journal will offer stern resistance if turned out again quickly, having put in a good shift at Leopardstown on Saturday. Sequoiaspirit also has claims.
Lots with chances. FIRSTMAN gained his first win since switching from France in a Dundalk claimer 10 days ago and looks weighted to go close once more now reverted to handicap company, so he gets the nod at the chief expense of Rock On Pedro who failed only narrowly at Thurles and remains with few miles on the clock. Wonder Spirit appeals as the pick of the remainder and a solid place prospect.
ANGEL IN THE SKY arrives at the top of her game and the way she went through the race at Curragh 11 days ago before ultimately finishing second suggests there are more races to be won. Walnut Beach and Stellify are a couple of potential threats.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Leicester on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season