* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
There should be more to come from useful jumper ONE NIGHT IN MILAN (NAP) on the Flat, so he’s fancied to overcome a 4lb higher mark than when winning at Ayr. Major Snugfit’s stamina for 2m on the Flat has to be taken on trust, but he arrives in very good form and is feared most.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Perfect Swiss is a solid option back at a venue which suits him well, but THREE PLATOON gets a final opportunity to show his worth for the Roger Varian stable before a possible trip to the sales at the end of the month. His first three starts were quite encouraging (went off favourite each time) and he had possible excuses on his handicap debut in the spring, so he gets one more chance back from a break.
A market move for David O’Meara newcomer Love Interest could prove significant, however slight preference in this weak-looking novice is for PICUAL. She is a well-bred filly from a leading yard and could step up a fair bit with a run under her belt.
George Boughey’s POCKET THE PROFIT still looked a fair way ahead of the handicapper at Yarmouth recently, so another 6lbs penalty may not stop him assuming his busy spell doesn’t catch up with him.
Brazen Akoya has made a sound start to her nursery career and enjoys a big pull in the weights with the selection from Wolverhampton, so she ought to figure prominently again. Dalglish and Arkid appeal as potential improvers now moving into nurseries.
The lack of a recent run is not ideal for MOBASHR, but he looked promising when winning at Windsor and is not highly tried in this company. A hood could help Eleven Eleven and he is preferred of the remainder, although Great Ridley’s run here last week promised better to come.
Gaassee demolished his field at Chester and certainly isn’t opposed lightly, but ROYAL INVITATION did push a couple of quite useful sorts on his recent Lingfield debut and, with improvement on the cards, is selected to take advantage of the 7lbs he receives from William Haggas’ charge.
Her hold-up style means KEY LOOK needs things to fall right to some extent, but she’s the form pick on the back of her close seconds here in recent weeks. Tamaska has done well since cheekpieces have been applied and is second choice ahead of Northbound, who may benefit from the drop back to 7 furlongs.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s lively Lucky 15 at Cheltenham on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Fran Berry’s 8 fancies at Dundalk on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Cheltenham on Friday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season