* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day on the racing calendar we bring you a punt-loaded NAPs table to give you the inside track on all the picks you’ll need for that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that great guide to the work for us, so we’re going to use it to point you towards what could be a lively Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of the four top performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
Ann Hamilton seems set to have another impressive season after having an excellent one in the previous term and her progressive six-year-old BAVINGTON BOB looks to keep his unbeaten record in handicaps in this 2m 4f contest.
Dianne Sayer’s charge Iolani has been in great form up at Kelso in his last two outings and having also won here back in August, is feared most. The unexposed Hart Of Steel could also be in the reckoning.
ESSAKA was a course and distance winner here back in 2019, but has 27 runs since last victory. However, he was a creditable third of six in handicap for Tony Carroll at this course 31 days ago, when he was suited by strong pace. He is up there in the odds, but is well worth a try.
The Noel Meade entrant CRASSUS was a respectable third of 15 in handicap at Killarney just 12 days ago. He didn’t make an impression on front two, but plugged on gamely. He should give another good account of himself at the Co Kildare track and having Colin Keane in the saddle is a bonus.
There should be more to come from LORD LOVELACE and he has William Buick – who is chasing the Flat Jockey’s Championship – booked to ride. He bumped into a very tidy colt over this course and distance last month, but there is nothing near calibre of that winner in this field. Golden Owl and Under The Twilight could be the main threats. Although, any market support for Alhammaam should be noted.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Your best bets at the Curragh on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: 7 super selections at Brighton on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Thursday’s best bets at Chelmsford as Murphy & Buick go head-to-head
- Horse Racing tips: An awesome 11/2 shot heads our Carlisle picks today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker