* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
TARTAN SKIRT showed plenty of ability when headed only in the last half-furlong on last month’s 7-furlong debut at Punchestown, so she looks to have excellent claims over this one furlong shorter trip. La Vivaia should have learnt something from her initial outing at Naas in June and rates the main threat, with Jedi Power clear next best.
Plenty arrive with claims in an interesting listed contest and it may pay to side with TRANQUIL LADY. She took a sizeable step forward from her debut effort when readily landing a Galway maiden last month and with further progress in the offing, she’s fancied to go well again. Limiti Di Greccio and Sunset Shiraz head up the dangers, along with Angels Wrath.
The vote goes to POWER UNDER ME, who had been placed in pattern company in three successive starts prior to disappointing in the Renaissance Stakes over this course and distance 15 days ago. This sort of contest should be within his grasp, so Ger Lyons’ charge is taken to strike for the first time since his debut. Teresa Mendoza has shaped well in defeat all year, so she’s feared most, ahead of White Lavender.
Plenty in with chances, but it could pay to side with TEXAS ROCK. Michael Grassick’s charge ended a long losing run over 6 furlongs here in August. Having travelled best before fading into third at Navan four days ago, he’s taken to regain the winning thread back down in trip. Only Spoofing, Rough Diamond and That’s Mad are just a handful of potential dangers in an open-looking contest.
A highly-competitive event, and with MY SISTER SARAH still attractively handicapped judged on her useful form over hurdles, she could be the way to go. National Ballet remains with potential up in trip, with Ebendi and Monas Melody also high on the shortlist.
LOINGSEOIR was a good second at Tipperary on Monday, conceding a positional advantage to the winner, and rates a big player off the same mark. Reverberation hasn’t been seen to best effect of late and remains of interest, with Very Excellent and Estoppel completing the shortlist.
SHE’S IN THE GAME looks better than ever, having more in hand than the winning margin would imply at Cork last time, so should make a bold bid for the hat-trick. Improving three-year-olds Karlsberg and Secret Road also arrive on the back of good wins, so they head the dangers.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Newton Abbot on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 6 to be in the mix at the Curragh & Limerick on Sunday
- Paddy Power Irish Cesarewitch runner-by-runner guide to Sunday’s 3.05 at the Curragh
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker