* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
There are a couple of nicely bred newcomers in this with American Kestrel perhaps the most interesting, so any market confidence in her should be noted. Calm Skies sets the standard on her turf form, but there are a few in here who showed promise on their respective debuts and could improve past her, such as Love Trophy Power and Saliteh.
However, the vote goes to EESHA MEESH, who very much caught the eye when third on her debut over course and distance this month despite the market suggesting not a great deal was expected.
Both Brynteg and Heerathetrack have shown ability in their first two outings and they hold solid place claims in this, but they will need to go some in order to trouble MIGDAM. Sir Michael Stoute’s colt improved from his debut effort to win with plenty of authority over course and distance earlier this month and a 7lbs penalty seems unlikely to stop him from following up.
It will be interesting to see what the market says about Imperial Sands on his return having done so well here in the spring, while Raadobarg is worth considering given his sire’s fine record here. However, the vote goes to TIGER CRUSADE who has run well in both starts on the all-weather so far this year – including a success around here – and he can prove that this trip is within his range.
If able to build on his fine effort in a Lingfield conditions event last time Bugle Major would have to be a player, while Aced It should go well despite being 11lbs above his last winning mark. However, SKY POWER (NAP) looks the one to be on as Ralph Beckett’s gelding comes into this fresher than most and still remains open to further progress.
A market check is crucial as regards Miss Paloma, who makes her handicap debut over a trip much more in line with her pedigree. Miss Zenlingus and Lochanthem are both worthy of respect if translating their recent turf form back to the all-weather, but the selection is RED FLYER. He has also been running well on turf lately, but has already shown rather more on Polytrack than the aforementioned pair.
Four of these were successful in their latest starts and the unpenalised Spanish Mane and the unexposed Rooful both hold solid claims. However, this may be best left to LOS CAMACHOS, who is 8lbs higher than when winning over course and distance 12 days ago, but he took that race with some authority and this is a slightly weaker contest. Defilade and English Spirit are others to consider.
Were True Belief to get his act together at the start then he would be a player as the ability is there, but he is clearly risky as a record of 0-18 on the all-weather will testify. Ivadream features off a favourable mark despite his wide draw, but the veteran NEZAR may prove the answer. He seems more likely than most to run his race and remains just 1lb above his last winning mark.
This revolves around how much improvement Lindwall still has left now that he bids for a quick hat-trick under a 6lbs penalty. He is probably the one to beat, but it may be worth taking him on with fellow three-year-old EAGLE ONE who has also improved as he has gone up in trip and came up against an in-form rival at Chelmsford last time. Course and distance winner Highway One is another to throw into the mix.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe: Why Hurricane Lane has to defy history to win
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe 2021 date and UK & Ireland start time for Longchamp race
- Horse Racing tips: A fab 5/1 shot heads our Bellewstown selections today
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Nottingham on Wednesday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Wednesday card at Catterick with Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of UK & Ireland horse racing tips
- Cheltenham Festival: Monkfish injury shakes up Gold Cup 2022 antepost market