* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A fairly open affair, but one of these should fall the way of TREBIZOND before too long having hit the crossbar on his last couple of starts and he sets a solid standard on form. Gordon Elliot’s pair warrant respect, notably The Goffer who ran well in a point on his only start so far. Heronord should be involved again if he continues to progress.
GENERAL MORIVIERE has been going close all season and should give his running again. Amlad is a reliable sort who should be in the mix again.
DE LADY IN RED (NAP) did not set the world alight at Galway, but likely there’s plenty more to come. Humble Glory sets the hurdling standard. Fraternity can bounce back.
A wide open handicap hurdle. It might be worth taking a chance on NUTTORRIDGE who unseated after a bad mistake on chase debut last time, but he was in good form over hurdles previously and had given the impression this sort of mark was workable. Oskar High is an obvious danger in his hat-trick bid and Aliym was another in good form when last seen.
A tight ratings band of 139-142 for the main quartet. EXIT POLL is tentatively preferred, but all four will attract founded support. Druid’s Altar has more to do now.
A tricky maiden and hard to price up. VALENTINA LADY wouldn’t want it too lively underfoot but is promising, as is heavy-terrain maiden hurdle winner Queen Jesse Jay. Reine Fee is solid.
DERRACRIN‘s form renders him the one to beat here, but two powerful yards have newcomers in The Mediator and Downtown Queen. This should be an informative contest.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Bath on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Monday card at Newton Abbot with Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of UK & Ireland horse racing tips
- Cheltenham Festival: Monkfish injury shakes up Gold Cup 2022 antepost market