* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This idiosyncratic track should suit DEVASBOY, who opened his account at Brighton last time. Sovereign Prince (second choice) is well handicapped on his peak effort, while Watchya and the improving Galileo Glass also warrant respect.
Barud might have the rating, but he is becoming vulnerable at this stage. Of the rest of the horses with form, Brown Eagle is interesting with Billy Lee remaining loyal. However, this could go to a newcomer, and it’s anyone’s guess as to which will be the most forward to do themselves justice.
PARIS LIGHTS is a brother to St Mark’s Basilica and rates the most interesting on pedigree while Cougar, Sir Antonio, Bringbackmemories and even New Energy are all interesting on debut.
Brains has been resurgent and makes appeal on his all-weather form, while Takeonefortheteam has had a good summer, as has Hurricane Helen. They are preferred in that order, but a chance is taken that MELAKAZ will have improved again since his reappearance. After all, the three-year-old has had just four starts in total and this is only his second handicap.
This looks competitive and it should be well run with several in the field happiest getting on with it. Mister Bluebird and The Daley Express look set to go well, but SECRETFACT didn’t get his chance to show what he could do at Sandown last time and he can capitalise on a handy mark.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing Tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Sunday
- Horse Racing Tips: Through the card at Epsom on Sunday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: A tidy 12/1 play leads our best bets at Ffos Las today
- Horse Racing tips: A nice 17/2 shot tops our selections at the Curragh today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland