* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
GNAT ALLEY hasn’t been seen to best effect on either of her nursery starts and remains with potential. She can get off the mark. Pneumatic and Iur Cinn Tra should also go well.
Preference is for SWEET MADNESS, who remains open to improvement and should appreciate this stiffer test of stamina. Bro and Sunsets Dreamers head the list of dangers.
VINTAGE CHOICE made a promising debut at York last month and should have learnt plenty from that experience. He can open his account. Out From Under and Puntastic look the obvious dangers.
It could be worth chancing DR RIO, who caught the eye on his sole start this season and has since joined the in-form Clive Cox. Whatwouldyouknow and Aweedram rate the principal dangers.
STRAWBERRY JACK has a solid record on turf this year and is probably the one to beat now dropping in class. Mythical Madness is well capable at this level and looks next best ahead of Streak Lightning.
POLAM LANE didn’t fire on all-weather at the weekend, but might be worth another chance back on turf as his Catterick success prior to that had suggested he was a low-grade handicapper heading in the right direction. Last-time-out course and distance scorer She’s A Deva and David Meara’s Morty head the dangers.
GINATO is in top form and can notch up another success. Naughty Ana is still seeking a first win, but is a big danger after a good run at Thirsk last week. Mr Trevor is also considered.
ALBEGONE could hardly have been more impressive when doubling his career tally at Hamilton on Sunday, barely having to come off the bridle. That evidence suggests he may well be up to defying the double penalty and completing the hat-trick. Street Life, going for a 4-timer, and Glorious Rio, 1-2 at Haydock recently, can also get involved.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Wednesday card at Goodwood with Timeform
- Kerry National runner-by-runner guide to Wednesday’s 4.25 at Listowel
- Horse Racing: Inspiral will be hard to beat in the Fillies’ Mile at Newmarket
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe: When is the Arc 2021? Which horses could run?