* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The top two on the shortlist are the interesting and seemingly well-treated nursery debutantes Meydan Rose and ROUND ACRE. Slight preference for the latter who ran well over course and distance two starts ago. Blaast is third choice, ahead of Amiga Meu and Build Me Up.
Mr Stanley made the running on his debut and Carbon led for a long way over course and distance last time. They are major players on form. but may well set this up for MYTHICAL DANCER – who will be suited by a well-run 7 furlongs judged on his Thirsk win. Carbon is second choice.
Last-time-out winners Thunder Lily and Hurricane Helen are open to further improvement and command respect, in that order of preference. However, an interesting alternative is EVENING SONG who remains unexposed at this trip and runs off a handy mark with William Buick booked. Handicap debutantes Asamosa and Imperial Eight are also on the shortlist.
Blazeon Five and Country Pyle are closely matched on Goodwood running 24 days ago, while Angel Amadea can’t be written off yet and seasonal debutante Quiet Evening also enters calculations on form.
With no standout contenders among the fillies with experience, the suggestion is superbly bred newcomer JAMMRAH, who will be all the more interesting if she’s strong in the betting. Market confidence behind Quiet Evening should also be heeded.
Off a handy mark and with William Buick on board, NOMADIC EMPIRE is taken to gain a belated second success. Faustus is feared most, ahead of First Edition. Ginger Jam has done his winning in lower grades, but he’s still nicely treated and can’t be dismissed.
The lightly raced handicap newcomer BLADES EQUAL has shown pace in 7 and 7.4-furlong novices the last twice and this drop back in trip could be just what she needs. Fellow three-year-old Roman Power is also open to improvement and is second choice, while Amathus, We’re Reunited and Winnetka all arrive in good form.
In a tricky handicap featuring plenty of inconsistent sorts, it could pay to side with SPANISH MANE – who is back on a good mark and ran well after a break last time. Last week’s Thirsk seller winner Manumission could prove her main threat.
This looks slightly stronger than the first division and the in-form EASTERN STAR (NAP), who has a fine record here, is taken to beat Melakaz and the progressive Priscilla’s Wish.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: The 8 best bets at Listowel on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: 8 we rate at Fairyhouse on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Warwick on Monday with Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe: When is the Arc 2021? Which horses could run?