* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
In a tricky handicap featuring plenty of inconsistent sorts it could pay to side with SPANISH MANE who is back on a good mark and ran well after a break last time. Last week’s Thirsk seller winner Manumission could prove her main threat.
Any number to choose from in a wide-open affair, but SOCIALLY DISTANT had the form of her Bellewstown third boosted last week and she’s open to more progress. Clondaw Bertie could improve going back up in trip, while Sweet Sixteen and Call Me Dolly are others for the shortlist.
Typically open, but a chance is taken on FARAAH to break her duck. Coming back to this trip will be a help and she ran a cracker here in July. Her stablemate Rosie Rock also has a squeak. Ever Rock looks sure to go well, while Clara’s Approach faces different conditions today, but will go close if handling them. Markievicz and King’s View also have chances.
The only one with any potential, Another Dawn could prove very well handicapped, with excuses for her two below-par efforts in early summer. The market will tell a story in a handicap in which otherwise only a couple can be ruled out.
Iconic Knight, who has a decent record here, is preferred to the wide-drawn Storm Melody of the two last-time-out winners. But, 7 furlongs may be his optimum now and the vote goes to FREEDOM FLYER, who likes it here and will find this company easier.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: The 8 best bets at Listowel on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: 8 we rate at Fairyhouse on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Warwick on Monday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: An ace 15/2 shot leads our Leicester selections today
- Horse Racing tips: A nice 9/2 play tops our best bets at Hamilton today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe: When is the Arc 2021? Which horses could run?