* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Sablonne sets the standard, but PIRATE JENNY could well come on enough from a very promising debut effort to take the spoils. Karkiyna looks next best.
Brown Eagle’s Curragh fourth is a standout piece of form and well-bred newcomer Leinster House wouldn’t have to be a superstar to make an immediate impact. However, NERO TULIP gets a tentative nod to continue Ger Lyons’ superb run of form. On pedigree, this drop in trip has the potential to improve him and the experience gained in two starts so far should stand to him.
A good-class maiden in which Orinoco River sets the standard, but is opposable on her eighth start. Neo Soul, New York City and Siesta Beach are all certain improvers and feared, but preference is for RED LACEWING after an eye-catching debut run.
Plenty in with chances, but MEMORY MOTEL (NAP) gets the vote after showing more in blinkers last time, potentially having a decent opening mark to work with. Stablemate Mary Pickersgill is no back number and needs respect, while Wild Eyed Girl is one who could prove better than her current rating when putting it all together. Hot Sunset and Our Louise are closely matched on Sligo form and shouldn’t be too far away.
A very open affair in which a chance is taken on cheekpieces helping SALLY GOLIGHTLY produce an improved display on her nursery bow, having shown a promise in defeat on more than one occasion so far. Lexi’s Dream should get closer to Mumayaz than last time, but the latter faces a tough task to reverse form with Play By The Rules, if that rival is as good in these circumstances. The top three in the weights also command some respect in a tricky contest.
Ger Lyons-trained newcomer Corporal Violette needs respecting on debut, but the barrier trial experience picked up by STAYINCOTAI should prove beneficial and the filly who beat her on that occasion has done no harm for the form since. Eurocrat and De Vega’s Warrior are entitled to be thereabouts, while Nawraq should make a bold bid in the first-time cheekpieces.
All newcomers so the market is likely to be very informative. HERRING ISLAND is the only one with a high-profile entry, that being the Vertem Futurity, and he is a token selection.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Yarmouth card on Thursday with Timeform
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe: When is the Arc 2021? Which horses could run?
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland