* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Ribhi is very much an unknown quantity with one run and one win at 20/1, however, I love backing one with loads of potential. Hopefully we’ll get decent odds too!
Speaking of decent odds, this will be a huge price for an each way tickle. I fancied Korker at York over 6f but actually the drop back to 5f is exactly what’s needed for this speedball.
I’ve given up on Stradivarius already but he made a fool of me last time out when he won at York. The ground is bang on so he’ll be right there to win again.
The fact that Emmet Mullins is sending Sevenna Star over is reason enough to have him on your shortlist. No need to overcomplicate this one.
The Ed Walker yard is in form and with nothing between Desert Doctor and Asjad on the book, at better odds, he’s decent value.
Paddy Power’s best bets:
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Irish Champions Weekend races, start times & Paddy Power antepost odds
- St Leger: High Definition supplemented, Hurricane Lane odds-on favourite
- Horse Racing: Baaeed should be in the mix for the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes at Ascot