* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Two Door Saloon looks a likely improver on the back of an encouraging recent debut, comments that also apply to Heart Of Kabeir. Better Half, Whiteandblue and She’s The Danger all have something to recommend them, but DUBAI JUNGLE is a well-bred newcomer for connections who sent out an impressive winning debutante here last month and she gets the nod.
Both Big Boy Harley and Ayling come here on the back of good recent placed efforts in nurseries, but BATTLE OF THE NILE (NAP) won with plenty up his sleeve at Wolverhampton last month and he can make light of his 5lbs rise.
This looks a coin toss between TRIBAL ART and Charging Thunder. The former lines up on more of an upward trajectory following last month’s Kempton success, the single best 2021 RPR in this line-up, and a conversion (or better) of that effort returning to turf could suffice in what is actually a small drop in class. Charging Thunder’s stamina to spare at today’s trip ought to see him emerge on top of any pace battle with Kentucky Kitten, and he’s easily next preferred.
Bravado, the sole three-year-old representative, should go well but this may be best left to ARRANMORE. Twice a course and distance winner this year, his latest Beverley effort was very solid and he can take advantage of what looks a relatively uncompetitive race for the grade.
Propagation is an interesting contender on his first run for a new stable, while My Thought looks the type to quickly bounce back from a low-key effort. LINCOLN GAMBLE is unexposed over this sort of distance though and there was encouragement to be gleaned from his latest fourth at Beverley.
This looks a warm race for the grade with several in-form contenders. Three-year-old Strangerontheshore is greatly respected, while Captain Corelli, Retirement Beckons and last week’s easy winner Dreamseller are all solid contenders. DETECTIVE has gone from strength-to-strength this year though and he might make a successful return to Class 6 company.
Fast ground would be an unknown for Red Genesis and perhaps HELLO ZABEEL will finally deliver on the promise of his Doncaster debut. The return to 7 furlongs should be in his favour. Pixie Carter and Colleague look best of the rest.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Doncaster on Wednesday
- Horse Racing tips: A 7/1 play leads the way at Cork today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Irish Champions Weekend races, start times & Paddy Power antepost odds
- St Leger: High Definition supplemented, Hurricane Lane odds-on favourite
- Horse Racing: Baaeed should be in the mix for the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes at Ascot