* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Both Obtain and Pearl Palinka are coming off disappointing efforts at Navan last week, but they are likely to better those runs. However, BROSTAIGH (NAP) fared better than expectations on the same day and can have their measure here. Un Bacio Ancora is a danger.
With a rating of 81, Mickey The Steel is the one to beat, but it is debatable whether he can run to that mark. PLEZANTLYSURPRISED can improve enough dropped in trip to take his scalp, having been keen over 7 furlongs last time.
Though well-fancied, SNAFFLES looked green on debut at Leopardstown, but should have benefited from that run and get off the mark today. Gaire Os Ard and Nawraq are the obvious ones to give him most to do.
This is a weaker race than the 1m Killarney nursery in which MUMAYAZ finished fourth and he may find this trip more suitable. A high draw is a possible negative for Princess Rajj, but the form of her Sligo fourth makes good reading. Also drawn high is Lexi’s Dream whose second outing was in a very strong maiden. Wayne R Walker showed promise in his first nursery.
Most of these have a chance of sorts with the in-form No Thanks at the forefront, though he was only fourth at Clonmel last night. Local runner NEW SOCIETY could be able to follow up his course win here last time over shorter, and should stay this trip.
Hannon was behind No Thanks at Bellewstown last time and also has a chance. Walking On Glass was runner-up in this last year and can go well, along with Anyonecanhaveitall.
Having produced her best run since joining Denis Hogan when runner-up at Leopardstown last time, SILENT PERFORMANCE can go one better today. Rockview Empress looks primed for a big run with Colin Keane booked, while Saran can go well up to this trip.
With Ben Siegel having finished second at Clonmel yesterday evening, a safer option is last Saturday’s Navan winner DOLLAR VALUE who has gone up 6lbs – but, again has the benefit of Colin Keane’s tactical awareness. Last year’s winner Der Mc and Take A Turn, a recent recruit to Leanne Breen’s team, may also feature.
Providing that there is no recurrence of the bleeding problem which surfaced last time NO TROUBLE should have the winning of this with the help of Siobhan Rutledge’s claim. At the other end of the handicap Sicario reverts from hurdling with a leading chance. Heliaebel looks capable of reaching the money. Queen Of Oriel is unexposed and may improve.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Ascot on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: The 7 best bets at Haydock on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: 6 slick picks at Pontefract on Friday evening
- Horse Racing tips: A cracking 9/1 shot tops our best bets at Kilbeggan today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland