* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s hard to look beyond EDWARD CORNELIUS, who created a good impression when going in at Musselburgh on his debut and backed that up with an excellent second in a conditions event there. Keith Dalgleish’s colt can defy his penalty at the chief expense of Kyber Crystal, although a market move for Kevin Ryan’s debutante Peggy Sioux would put a slightly different slant on things.
A few with chances, but MEWS HOUSE (NAP) went with plenty of verve when going in at the first time of asking for Grant Tuer at Catterick and is confidently selected to defy a 3lbs rise, following up for his in-form yard. In-form course and distance scorer Muatadel is rated next best, while fellow course and distance winner Stronsay and topweight Rose Bandit are two more for the shortlist.
Having been gelded, RYAN’S PARTY returned to form with a course and distance maiden win 15 days ago and, with the runner-up having since gone one better, is taken to follow up on this nursery debut. I’m A Gambler won two nurseries in a row before finishing down the field at York, and he’s feared most now back in an easier race.
A hot race for the grade and preference is for INNSE GALL, who was a commanding winner at Ayr last time and promises to be suited by today’s extra furlong. Real Terms also has potential at the trip, and this lightly raced four-year-old is second choice, ahead of the progressive three-year-old Riches And Rubies.
There is little to separate Doctor Parnassus and FORZA ORTA on their best form, but the former has been below par the last twice and therefore the consistent last-named is preferred.
A case can be made for most of these, notably IRIS DANCER who has improved for the recent switch to Tristan Davidson and signalled she’s ready to go in when a fast-finishing second over 5 furlongs here last week. In-form Ey Up It’s Maggie heads the list of dangers, although course winner Soapys Sister and the consistent International Girl must enter calculations too.
Tim Easterby’s TEMPER TRAP didn’t enjoy the rub of the green when only seventh at Pontefract last time and should get back on track here and garner a third course and distance victory. Fellow course and distance scorer Hot Team appeals as the one to chase him home, although a market move for handicap debutant Hear Me Out would put a slightly different slant on things.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: A great 8 punts at Lingfield on Wednesday with a 6/1 play
- Horse Racing tips: 7 super selections at Gowran Park today with an 11/1 punt
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 slick picks at Bath on Wednesday
- Horse Racing: Sacred Bridge could be hard to beat in the Cheveley Park Stakes
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland