* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Mostaqqer, Mahanakhon Power and Mystic Dragon have all been in good form this month and the last named may fare best of those. However, a chance is taken on SOPHOSC, who is very well handicapped on old form and might have needed the run when safely held on his stable debut 25 days ago.
Finest Sound had the hard-pulling pair Dawaam and Spanish Archer well seen off on his first go at 1m 2f at Doncaster last time, but he didn’t necessarily prove his stamina in a messy affair that day. The presence of two possible front-runners in Sky Defender and The City’s Phantom means there’s a good chance this will be more of a test. But, everything appears in place for PROTECTED GUEST, who’s wearing first-time headgear in his bid to complete a hat-trick in the race.
Having finished behind four subsequent winners on his course and distance debut, FIND has been unfortunate to bump into Lusail and Bayside Boy in his two runs since. This should be the day he gets off the mark. Grenoble is likely to want a good test next year, but still looks the most interesting newcomer.
Uncs is better than he was able to show last time, but SHARP COMBO‘s easy Wolverhampton win in early summer makes for good reading and he’s given another chance now that he is back on to a faster surface.
In a competitive race for the grade, the suggestion is dual course winner GRAYSTONE (NAP), who returns here after a good all-weather run and is still quite lightly raced. Solomons Judgement has done well in recent weeks and is respected under the penalty he shoulders for Wednesday’s Kempton win. Strong cases can also be made for Goddess Of Fire and Piselli Molli.
This might go to class-dropper LIGER KING, who held on to second until well inside the final furlong when helping to set the pace with a well-handicapped course specialist at Chelmsford last month. He drops in trip here and connections will presumably persist with positive tactics.
Eevilynn Drew was probably a bit out of his depth when last in action and is a big danger if judged on his earlier form. Spanish Mane is next on the list.
None of the 10 can be ruled out in a trappy finale, with the vote going to the one potential improver in the field, MEDIA GUEST. He shaped nicely a fortnight ago on his first run since being gelded. Heer’s Sadie will find this tougher than the course and distance maiden handicap she won last time and Molly Shaw, who likes it here, may prove a bigger threat.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 5 value plays across the tracks on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Goodwood on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 must-see picks at Deauville on Sunday
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland