* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Most of the field are in serious calculations, but slight preference is for BEAU GESTE based on the performances on good to firm ground at Brighton on his last two outings. Luna Magic headed the betting in this race in 2019 and 2020 and is again likely to be a warm order following his Salisbury win. Zlatan might pose a greater threat though, if bouncing straight back from a poor run last time. Summer Valley is also on the shortlist.
Finest Sound had the hard-pulling pair Dawaam and Spanish Archer well seen off on his first go at 1m 2f at Doncaster last time, but he didn’t necessarily prove his stamina in a messy affair that day.
The presence of two possible front-runners in Sky Defender and The City’s Phantom means there’s a good chance this will be more of a test and everything appears in place for PROTECTED GUEST, who’s wearing first-time headgear in his bid to complete a hat-trick in the race.
Dark Spec has to go well if repeating his third at Sandown in what was a solid race for the grade, but preference is for MOTARAJEL. He goes well here and can be forgiven his defeat the other day at Catterick where he was poorly drawn over a trip too short. King’s Pavilion is well handicapped if Les Eyre can get him going again.
This has a small fieldm but it looks a tight race. The greatest hopes for improvement probably lie with BETTY CREAN L A, who has clearly the least experience and tries this trip for the first time. She gets the vote.
She is one of three who have made the running recently, so there are tactical questions to be sorted out. By Starlight, who’s been held up, may pose the greatest threat, ahead of Maytal in her first-time visor.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 5 value plays across the tracks on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Goodwood on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 must-see picks at Deauville on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: A nifty 9/1 shot tops our Yarmouth selections
- Horse Racing tips: An awesome 11/2 play leads our best bets at Beverley today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland