* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
13:10 Downpatrick – HURRICANE GEORGIE
HURRICANE GEORGIE has progressed with each start to date over hurdles, finding only one too good at Sligo on her latest outing 13 days ago and with the prospect of more to come, she’s fancied to come out on top in a race lacking depth. Hophornbeam and Elderado can give the selection most to think about.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
13:40 Downpatrick – RINGHILL LADY
RINGHILL LADY was held back by a few mistakes here when last seen in June but there’s still mileage in this mark if she can cut the errors out. With that in mind, she is preferred in favour of Alexharwill and Tagg’s Island.
14:10 Downpatrick – HYMIE WEISS
HYMIE WEISS was perhaps a shade fortunate to be awarded the race at Kilbeggan when last seen in April but this isn’t a deep race so the follow up is on the cards. Gateau de Miel and Branson Missouri head the opposition.
14:45 Downpatrick – FAVORI LOGIQUE
FAVORI LOGIQUE confirmed the promise of his previous placed efforts this term when belatedly off the mark in a Roscommon novice hurdle 4 weeks ago and he’s fancied to continue the good work back in handicaps now. Balgowlah is worth a look at the foot of the weights, along with Story Rory and Woodbrook Boy.
15:20 Downpatrick – BATTLE OF ACTIUM
BATTLE OF ACTIUM made a promising start to his chase career at Roscommon last month and with this step up in trip sure to suit, he ought to take some stopping. Politicise has yet to get near his hurdles form over the larger obstacles but still needs respecting at this level.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
15:55 Downpatrick – RIPPON LODGE
Both of RIPPON LODGE‘s wins have been at around 2¾m, but dropping back in trip may not be an issue on this undulating track, particularly if allowed to stride on. He pulled his way to the front at the halfway point when opening his chase account at Tramore recently and a 4 lb rise for that looks fair. Fellow last-time-out winner My Manekineko is second choice ahead of Sani Pass and Clody Valley.
16:30 Downpatrick – COPPER POINT
COPPER POINT improved when chasing home a promising Willie Mullins-trained winner at Sligo and looks the way to go, although Another Choice is an interesting newcomer, while Call Me Jim has shown a fair bit and could be up to winning a race like this.
- 13:10 Downpatrick – HURRICANE GEORGIE
- 13:40 Downpatrick – RINGHILL LADY
- 14:10 Downpatrick – HYMIE WEISS
- 14:45 Downpatrick – FAVORI LOGIQUE
- 15:20 Downpatrick – BATTLE OF ACTIUM
- 15:55 Downpatrick – RIPPON LODGE
- 16:30 Downpatrick – COPPER POINT
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 slick picks at Epsom on Monday
- Click here for our £/€20 sign up offer