* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The betting should be revealing with regard to the newcomers, but as things stand this looks a good opportunity for MANACCAN to break his duck. His latest Yarmouth third looks a very solid piece of form and he can prove too strong for Adaay Atatime. Fat Gladiator was notably short in the betting on debut given his yard aren’t renowned for winning newcomers and he could take a big step forward too.
Tabdeed looks the most solid of the leading form contenders, with his latest Newbury third right up there with the pick of his form. Blinkers could revive Khaadem, while Chiefofchiefs and Royal Crusade come into it on their best efforts, but it could pay to give another chance to the three-year-old ROYAL SCIMITAR.
His handicap run over course and distance at the July meeting was a fine effort and his latest Ascot run can also be upgraded, for all he was the architect of his own downfall to some degree. Getting back on fast ground should be a big plus, as will having a rail nearby, and he remains capable of better as a sprinter.
A trappy race but at least two of the four runners have made the running in the past, so it shouldn’t be a dawdle. The Attorney is greatly respected, but RUN TO FREEDOM should be making a big impact off this mark and he’s worth another chance. Both Big Narstie and Aquaman also have the form to play a big part.
Speedo Boy and Dancing Harry have plenty to recommend them, but LIVE YOUR DREAM is swiftly rising through the handicap ranks and the manner of his striking come-from-behind course and distance win last month offers hope that he can deal with his latest hike up the weights.
Saligo Bay has appreciated the step up to 1m 4f and can carry on improving, but this looks a good opportunity for BAGUE D’OR (NAP) to confirm he’s a very well-treated three-year-old. Although beaten at Doncaster in June, the form has been handsomely advertised since and he can progress further now upped to 1m 4f for the first time.
Cambridgeshire took some stoking up over 1m on her handicap debut, but she made some late gains and this trip should suit. Fairmac is still feasibly treated, however MUSTAZEED remains capable of better himself and he is marginally preferred.
Han Solo Berger should go well in his bid to win this race for a second time, while his conqueror here last month Passional is also taken very seriously. SOUL SEEKER has had a fine season already and he could be the answer back in Class 4 company and with his apprentice’s 5lbs claim a gift.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 5 fab fancies for Saturday ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 7 savvy plays for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 7 shouts for ITV Racing on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Saturday Goodwood card with Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland