* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Plenty in with chances but UP ABOVE can make his experience count, with these circumstances likely to play to his strengths. Pepper Streak should be on the premises, while newcomers Obtain and Ecoutez warrant serious respect.
Nagano is likely to be a warm favourite and there is so much to like about his record and his form. Those positives outweigh his quirks and he needs huge respect but this trip is unknown territory and nearly all the others also need a close look.
Dancing King and Classic Lord have proved their stamina, but preference is for the potential of JUAN DE MONTALBAN now that he ventures beyond 1m 3f for the first time on his debut for another set of new connections. The steady improvement which yielded his second in the Derby Italiano last time has probably not come to an end.
Masque Of Anarchy has started off for Tim Fitzgerald with two very creditable all-weather runs under Oisin McSweeney this month and will play a leading role if able to continue the good work on turf but perhaps the answer might be BELVEDERE BLAST, who is now 4lbs lower than when making the frame over course and distance last month. Bite Ya Legs also makes appeal, while market support will heighten interest in Capla Lass.
Han Solo Berger should go well in his bid to win this race for a second time, while his conqueror here last month Passional is also taken very seriously. SOUL SEEKER has had a fine season already and he could be the answer back in Class 4 company and with his apprentice’s 5lbs claim a gift.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 5 fab fancies for Saturday ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 7 savvy plays for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 7 shouts for ITV Racing on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Saturday Goodwood card with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: A great 8/1 shot leads our Newmarket selections today
- Horse Racing tips: A nice 9/2 play tops our best bets at Windsor today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland