* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
KATH’S TOYBOY can provide the main danger if as good again in the blinkers, though Blue Moonrise clearly needs respecting also.
With Gina Mangan claiming 7lbs ALMOST AN ANGEL is effectively 1lb lower than for last week’s course and distance success, so he must have every chance of following up. Duke Of Prussia should approve of the absence of cheekpieces, whereas Mountain Ash might be glad to have them back. They’re feared most in that order.
Rani Of Jhansi sets the standard by a country mile on form, but MUJTABA must have shown something at home for his top connections to have persevered up until now and he’s worth risking.
Bolly Bullet was only narrowly denied his hat-trick on Friday, but this is a better race and he’s 3lb higher. Sir Plato and Delta River have chances. However, MIQUELON has no three-year-olds to worry about this time.
There is probably more to come from MAAJDAH after winning at Yarmouth and she’s preferred to hat-trick seeker Portelet Bay. Russco has progressed of late over 7 furlongs, so has a bit to prove back at 6 furlongs.
The return of Angus Villiers (and his 5lbs claim) swings the pendulum in favour of BELLEVARDE (NAP). Blue Venture should be in the mix back at this track, along with Secret Potion.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Ripon on Monday with Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing tips: An 8/1 play leads the way at Stratford today