* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
After a thrilling first couple of days at the 2021 York Ebor Festival, we’re fired up and ready to do it all over again on Friday. Today’s main event is the Nunthorpe Stakes over 5f at 15:35 but there’s six other top class races making up the card as well.
Golden Pal, ridden by Frankie Dettori, Suesa and Winter Power are at the top of the betting for the feature Group 1 race but who will come out on top? Wonder no more as Paddy’s prestigious panel return once again to help compile our legendary Cheat Sheet ahead of day 3 of the Ebor Festival!
Each and every day we’ll be bring you world-class insight from Matt Chapman, Mick Fitzgerald, Jason Weaver, Timeform and even the main man himself, Paddy Power. So, our gift to you is the mighty Cheat Sheet. Download it here for free and pass it around to all your soon-to-be grateful pals.
And, well, our panel is split for the Nunthorpe Stakes. Suesa has two votes, while Winter Power, Dragon Symbol and Golden Pal have all received shoutouts. So, without further ado, here’s the Cheat Sheet.
Pundits’ Most Popular Picks
Votes from the panel are split throughout the day, however, four out of five of our tipsters have backed Stradivarius in the 14:25 Lonsdale Cup. It’s only the big man Paddy Power who is opposing Frankie Dettori on the seven-year-old.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 4 fantastic plays for Friday’s ITV races at York
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 7 savvy plays at York on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 to shine on Friday at the York Ebor Festival
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 4 to score at the York Ebor Festival on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ tasty plays at York on Friday & Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at York on Friday