*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Paddy Power pundits have delivered their best bets for the Yorkshire Oaks, Thursday’s feature race on day two of the Ebor Festival 2021.
We’ve rounded up their selections for the Group 1 contest for fillies and mares, which is set to see seven runners go to post at 3.35pm.
Ruby Walsh: “SNOWFALL will win this one but it’s hard to predict who will finish second as we’re waiting to see whether Wonderful Tonight runs. That has a huge bearing on who finishes second. Regardless, Snowfall will win. If Wonderful Tonight runs, she will most likely finish second.”
Mick Fitzgerald: “There’s no doubting SNOWFALL’s superiority over the three-year-old generation of her sex. She is proven on all types of ground and it’s just looks a case of finding one to finish second to her.”
Matt Chapman: “It’s impossible to oppose short priced favourite SNOWFALL who is unbeaten this season here and in two Classics via the Epsom and Irish Oaks. She gets weight from her rivals and looks an absolute star for Aidan O’Brien and Ryan Moore.”
Jason Weaver: “SNOWFALL is going to be short in the market, but looks unopposable as she brings in by far-and-away the best form. Eshaada ran an absolute cracker at Ascot last time out and after having only had the three lifetime starts, she still has some potential to fill the second spot for the forecast.”
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Today’s Horse Racing Tips
- Horse Racing Tips: Ruby Walsh’s super selections for York on Thursday
- Horse Racing Tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for York on Thursday
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s 4 to score for Thursday’s ITV races at York
- Horse Racing Tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 selections at York on Thursday