* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
BARUD (nap) can come good now. He is worthy of his mark. Like the selection, Pride Of Derry gave it a good go at Galway, on which he holds Mount Fairweather.
NECTARIS has to give Malayan a nice bit of weight but she is still preferred in what might be a match. Believe In Science starts off at a high level but it is hard to know what to make of that.
This is a decent maiden. INDULGING might be a bit flattered by his Navan run but if it were a reliable guide he’s a certainty to win a maiden. Others to consider are Skilled Warrior and Kojin.
A very difficult contest. EL PADRE is a shot in the dark at a big price under Siobhan Rutledge. So many of these are in with chances, almost nothing can be ruled out.
An open handicap but ROSIE ROCK is clearly on a workable mark and gets the vote for a stable enjoying a profitable campaign. Talking Tough has come back down to an attractive mark and looks a danger along with Kudbegood and dapt To Dan.
On his second run since being gelded, CIEL D’AFRIQUE gets the vote to confirm Galway placings with Anner Castle. Smart chaser Dunvegan and promising bumper horse Weseekhimhere are others to consider, while Breffni Girl is a newcomer to note.
Plenty with chances but, having shown improvement when fourth at Galway, HURRICANE ALEX can reverse form with third home Magnetic North and take this. Winning hurdler Mr Coldstone still looks on an enticing mark despite being a beaten favourite on his Flat handicap bow, and Belgoprince should be better for a recent comeback run over hurdles.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 nifty picks at Catterick on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 6 best bets at Lingfield on Monday