* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Saatty will be tough to beat if able to match the best of his Irish form on today’s stable debut and interest in him is heightened by the booking of Oisin Murphy. However, his highest figures were recorded over 7 furlongs on slow turf and it’s hard to predict how he’ll adapt to this test.
TAYLORED has also shown his best form over further but, after a fairly good 5-furlong handicap run on Wednesday, he might be a safer option.
This bottom-grade event might go to KYLLUKEY, who was placed in a handicap two starts ago and runs this track well. Ammayya drops back in trip after a fairly good recent effort over 6 furlongs and is second choice.
The most obvious answer is SKY BLUE THINKING, who went clear inside the final furlong of his stable debut at Wolverhampton on Monday and is unpenalised here. Cmon Cmon will appreciate this dip back into Class 6 and is second choice. But, cases can also be made for Brazen Bolt, Hunters Step and Power On.
It’s very hard to gauge how good unbeaten three-year-old Star Jewel is but the form of last month’s easy Redcar novice win has no depth and preference is for the other handicap debutante, STAR SEEKING. Sir Michael Stoute’s filly ran a big race in defeat at Nottingham last month and, in view of the subsequent exploits of the other two placed fillies in that race, it’s very easy to argue that she’s on a good mark.
If POP FAVORITE can make his challenge a little closer to the pace than when third at Lingfield last week, then he might be the answer. Kerrera is a course and distance winner in better form than most and she’s feared, along with Trepidation and Roca Magica
This looks very open. If there is an improver lurking it might be TOO BIG TO FAIL, who should have finished closer at Hamilton last time and she’s raised in distance here. Soros is the second choice and Gauntlet also has claims.
Her best form has been at Beverley, but VIOLETTE SZABO handles Tapeta okay and if taking to this surface she may gain compensation for her unfortunate defeat last time. Fury, armed with his age allowance and the handling of Oisin Murphy, is feared most along with Miss Sligo and Thunder Flash.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
MORE SUNDAY HORSE RACING TIPS
- PONTEFRACT TIPS: Timeform take us through the card
- FRENCH FANCIES: Our 4 to score at Deauville today
- LE CRUNCH: Ruby Walsh and Matt Chapman’s top picks for Deauville’s big one at 14.50
- IRISH VIEW: Our 5 cracking plays for Sunday’s meetings
- PAUL JACOBS: 5 super selections across the UK & Irish tracks today
- NAP OF THE DAY: Today’s NAPs table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland