* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A winner at Redcar two starts back, TAMASKA struggled to make an impact in a better race at York last time. However, this drop back in grade rates a plus for David O’Meara’s three-year-old and it would come as no surprise to see a much better showing. Enderman was one place behind the selection at Redcar and can feature again, along with Daniel Deronda and Harbour Vision.
The two with experience set just a modest standard so the newcomers could dominate, ICONIC LOOK the obvious one being out of a half-sister to connections’ Derby-winner Masar. Suspicious and Auntie Margaret are other likely types, although the market should prove informative.
A useful sprint. David O’Meara and Jason Watson have combined to good effect in recent weeks and NOMADIC EMPIRE, who was second over course and distance off 4lbs higher only three starts ago, may be capable of providing them with another winner together. Blue De Vega is starting to look well treated and is feared most ahead of the unexposed Get It.
DANCE FEVER ran a cracker when a close third in the ultra-competitive International at Ascot three weeks ago and must go close at the least if showing up here in similar form. The improving three-year-old Motawaajed rates an obvious danger for the William Haggas team. Meanwhile, Admirality hasn’t won for a while, but is more than capable off his current mark if in the mood.
Salisbury debut winner PAPACITO is likely to make it 2-2 in an ordinary-looking heat. Rabat and As If By Chance look sure to be involved in the battle for minor honours, while Gustav Graves was strong in the market on his debut back in the spring, so it would also be no surprise to see him leave that opening run behind.
INTO THE FIRE appeals very much as a likely improver now he goes into handicap company, so William Haggas’ improving son of Intello is fancied to open his account. Reverential was unlucky not to gain her breakthrough victory at Yarmouth at the start of the month and is feared most ahead of Redcar-scorer Kentucky Kitten.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 8 sweet picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 5 to keep the dream alive on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV Races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Newbury on Saturday