* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Support for MUTASALLEM, who’s been gelded and the Marcus Tregoning yard is going better now than at the time of his comeback, brings him into the equation.
Having started 40/1 for her recent course and distance debut, it’s fair to assume MACON BELLE will improve for the experience – not that she’d need to massively having come right away from the rest along with the odds-on winner. Lil Guff, whose yard has been going well of late, is the obvious danger. Meanwhile, the market will help with newcomer Golden Mac.
Yarmouth scorer OAKENSHIELD still looks well handicapped back up just 3lbs, having defied a much higher mark when with Kevin Ryan. He gets the vote over Andre Amar, whose recent course form is a selling point. Course and distance winners Knockabout Queen, Wiff Waff and Pastfact are all well treated on their best form.
A competitive handicap can go to the lightly raced CORAZONADA (NAP), who won well from Lunar Bounty last time and can confirm placings on 5lbs worse terms. Low-mileage seven-year-old Fort Denison – who started favourite when a rare Flat runner for his new yard recently – is a threat, along with Super Superjack who’s chasing a course hat-trick upped in class.
Handicap debutante SUBTLE BEAUTY is taken to build on her Leicester maiden win and see off the hat-trick seeker Commonsensical, who is feared most. Moraweth has possibilities if proving as good back on turf, while Overwrite can’t be dismissed off his current mark.
The vote goes to POINT LOUISE, who has recent course form and holds solid claims with Saffie Osborne taking off a useful 5lbs. My Boy Charles looks a similar type and he is second choice, ahead of Alaskan Lady and Renbawi.
Gilt Edge and Sarah’s Verse are difficult to split on Ffos Las form last week, while Bluebell Time and AIRSHOW are closely matched on course and distance running 15 days ago. Outrage also has a fighting chance. Hence this looks open, but Airshow remains well treated on past exploits and may be the answer, with Sarah’s Verse second on the list.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 8 sweet picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 5 to keep the dream alive on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV Races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Newbury on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 5 to thrive at Tramore on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 6 deadly plays at Doncaster on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: 7 to score at Ripon today from Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: 7 slick picks at Perth today with a 5/1 punt
- Horse Racing tips: A fine 10/1 shot heads our Newmarket selections today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland