* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
SHE’S A DEVA sets a clear standard on the form she showed at Redcar last time in a competitive handicap. A repeat of that effort would see her go very close from a plum draw. Nacho was a little unlucky here a fortnight ago and he could bounce back. Lasting Beauty warrants respect too.
SOGNATORE has been consistent in recent runs, and he’s run well at this venue in the past. He’s been found a good opportunity to finally get off the mark. Billie’s Girl wasn’t beaten far at Yarmouth, and she shouldn’t be far away. Only Debris and Your Love Is King can’t be ruled out either.
CONSTANTA disappointed at Newmarket last time but she was running well prior to that. If she returns to that form, she will be the one to beat. Noorjihan makes plenty of appeal on debut, being an expensive yearling from a top yard. Hang Up could improve to play a part too.
An extremely open nursery with all but one of the runners making their handicap debuts. ALPHONSE LE GRANDE has caught the eye in qualifying runs and he should improve for the step up in trip, so he gets the nod. Lark Lane should also improve for the step up in trip and should play a part. Oh Great and Olimba are both far from out of it.
TRUSTY RUSTY won on her first start for Tony Carroll last month. She’s since had wind surgery and there is very likely more to come off a 4lbs higher mark. Signore Piccolo is an admirable veteran, and he should be involved in the finish. Fard ran well at Ffos Las last time, and he has to be considered too.
ELECTRIC LOVE is a progressive filly and she’s difficult to oppose in her hat-trick bid. Under Curfew will be a danger if backing up his creditable run at Salisbury on Wednesday. Street Life looks the best of the remainder.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- York Ebor Festival: 5 antepost favourites for next week’s biggest races
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Newbury on Friday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Here’s 5 top Friday fancies for the Curragh & Tramore