* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Josies Kid just about has the best form over Form Of Praise but PROCLIVITY could improve past them, with the recent rain no harm to her chances.
Richard Fahey’s STRAITS OF MOYLE looked all the better for being gelded when third at Ayr, and the impressive winner could be Group class. He commands serious respect off this low a mark. Lethally Lovely is high up the list of dangers after running well in a better grade at Newmarket last time, while others to consider are Isladaay and Kendred Fire.
There’s no question that CHALK STREAM had the run of things when winning at York but, when described afterwards as “still a baby” by his trainer, he’s clearly a horse on the upgrade. Granted conditions good or quicker, then Barn Owl may provide the biggest danger, though Carrigillihy also has more to offer.
Under normal circumstances, there would be concerns about COSMOS RAJ being seen to best effect in a small field but when his three rivals all like to lead this might be set up for him. Blu Boy is the second choice.
This looks a good opportunity for DIGITAL (nap) to make all, which he couldn’t quite achieve in a stronger race at Glorious Goodwood. Atiyah’s mark has taken a hit for her sudden improvement but she’s the standout threat.
Tim Easterby’s MIKMAK is effectively only 1lb higher than when winning a Class 4 at Pontefract last week and, even if he was a tad flattered there, he must have a good chance of following up. Come On Linda is next on the list ahead of The Big House.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: 7 sublime shouts at Windsor Races on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Wolverhampton card on Monday with Timeform
- NAP of the day: Today’s NAPs table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing tips: A fine 15/2 shot leads our Ayr selections today