* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
There will be plenty of pace on here and that will suit LINCOLN RED, who found trouble in running and got going all too late when behind Cazeva Princess here last time. The latter could be vulnerable with competition for the lead so the one that is feared most is Knockabout Queen.
All four newcomers have something going for them – Perfect News could be the pick – but PRINCESS SHABNAM sets the bar pretty high after going close in a Newmarket maiden that is already producing winners. Red Joan, behind the selection on the July course, will improve once she becomes more amenable to restraint.
If there is an improver lurking then it’s ARADENA now that she goes into handicaps over a trip she’s bred to stay well. Mahanakhon Power won’t be far away if holding his form in new headgear, together with Smokey Malone.
The 3yo filly MOONLIT NIGHT (nap) ran a promising first race for George Boughey at Thirsk and there’s good reason to believe she can find plenty on that form. Flying Standard has gone really close in his last two runs on grass and this front-runner will need to be reeled in. Overthink may have some potential lurking now he’s gelded.
It wasn’t a deep maiden that SWEET ENOUGH won at Newmarket but she did it with considerable authority and the handicapper was perhaps lenient in leaving her mark untouched. Daphne May did well to win at Windsor and she’s second choice, though Elvrika is better than she showed last time, Apricot Moon is down again in grade and Goddess Of Fire is a reliable filly who shouldn’t be far away.
It’s hard to get away from CHESHIRE PLAIN after she dominated throughout on last week’s handicap debut at Lingfield. Posh Girl probably has better days ahead of her and she’s second best by some margin.
Expert Opinion is reluctantly opposed but HAVEONEYERSELF has really turned a corner and he was well on top in the finish at Salisbury. Dark Side Prince is another with solid claims.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: 4 to score at Sligo on Wednesday afternoon
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform 7 best bets at Pontefract on Wednesday
- Horse Racing tips: The 7 best bets at Bath on Wednesday
- Horse Racing tips: 7 sweet selections at Brighton on Wednesday