* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
BLOOMINGTON BRIDE was a close third at Nottingham last time out in June and is feared most, with Iur Cinn Tra and Mitbaahy others who can go well.
If the forecast rain arrives then previous course and distance winner John Kirkup has to be a player from just 2lbs higher than for his Ayr win, but there are a couple of interesting mares further down the weights. Princess Power is on a losing run of 14 and is declared at Newmarket on Saturday, but she has performed well on a number of occasions and has dropped to an attractive mark.
However, preference is for QUEEN OF KALAHARI, who is best known for her exploits on the all-weather these days, but has won on a variety of surfaces on turf and made an encouraging return to action at York last month.
Although La Sensazione won a 1m maiden last time and King’s Commander is promising, the best options may well be form horses Rani Of Jhansi and WALDLOWE, with narrow preference for the latter.
Muntadab comes here in great form and he should go well again, along with Shawaamekh who was one of his victims at Catterick recently, but who won this race on his most recent visit here in 2019.
TROUBADOR couldn’t raise his game back over 6 furlongs last time, but he ran a nice race in better company over 7 furlongs at York previously and he ought to have some scope at this distance. Admirality may be best of the remainder in an open race.
This is Fiercely competitive. Further improvement could provide a fourth win of the season for Lion Tower, but he may have to settle for second this time now faced by GIVE IT SOME TEDDY – who may be ready to strike for the first time this season.
His trainer Tim Easterby has another two runners including the highly respected Garden Oasis. Lightly raced Itkaann is another who deserves a good mention, but much the same could apply to so many of these.
Carrigillihy bids for a hat-trick over this trip but faces two very interesting rivals. DOCTOR PARNASSUS (NAP) earns the vote with his potential and the bold shows in his two handicaps, but what Oriental Art can deliver with a clear run over this trip could pose a danger.
A market move for the reappearing Buford would be interesting on turf/handicap debut, but AVAILABLE ANGEL is taken to get off the mark at the 11th attempt. She has been second the last twice and the form of both races has been boosted since. The in-form Cliffcake and Iron Sheriff are others to consider, while Golden Melody should again run her race.
It wouldn’t be a surprise to see either of the unexposed pair Bold Territories and Tampa take a step forward now handicapping, while the consistent Soller Bay seems sure to run her race once again. However, ESTICKY END did it well when making all over course and distance nine days ago and he must have a good chance of following up from a 2lbs higher mark.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets at Galway on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 3 top picks at Galway on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 to score at Clairefontaine on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Chester on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 mighty plays at Market Rasen on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: An ace 16/1 shot heads our Galway selections today